October 2016 Architect Job Opening in a Real Estate Development Company in Lagos
Job Opportunity: Architect In Lagos
Job Title: Architect
The candidate must be a graduate with at least 2nd Class Honours in Architecture or any related field from a reputable University, with a minimum of 5 years experience in architectural drawings and designing. The candidate must also in addition possess the following:
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Good time management skills.
- As customer service is the focus area of our operations, the candidate must have strong customer service skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi task;
- Great IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft office programs;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.