Current Recruitment: Agronomist at Workforce Management Centre Limited
The Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Agronomist – Market Intelligence & CRM Office
- Provide sales force and West Central Africa Marketing Team with more clarity and insights on Nigerian agriculture, crop protection and seeds market industry.
- Implement, deploy, fill up CRM tool and manage reports to make information available to West Central Africa Marketing Team and Nigeria local sales force.
- Contribute to set up Nigeria marketing plan in coordination with West Central Africa management and Marketing team
- Collect market and crops data for Nigeria
- Build up documentations to support the product sales in Nigeria
- Build up and maintain a Nigeria competition database
- Design specific Nigeria market surveys in cooperation with West Central Africa marketing team
- Extract report by customers, crop and products segment for Nigeria
- Create key Nigeria customers lists and mapping both at National and districts level
- Participate to CRM implementation and maintain the database for Nigeria
- Help to manage and fill Marketing tools for Nigeria
- Good capacity of analysis
- Open minded with no silo attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit and cross functional work capability
- Good market knowledge
Requirements (Skills, experience and qualifications):
- Preferably agronomist or agro economist
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English; majors local dialects will be a plus
- Communication and diplomacy skills
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience