October 2016 Fresh Job Recruitment at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Career Opportunity: Graduate Technical Sales Trainee in Nigeria
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc – Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segements; Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Technical Sales Trainee
Reference Code: STP/302017
Department: Sales and Marketing
Level: Entry level
- Berger Paints Technical Sales Trainee program is a six (6) months extensive program designed to develop competencies needed to succeed as a Technical Sales person.
- It involves gaining professional technical sales experience in both field and technical paint manufacturing which you will find challenging and inspiring.
- The program is supported by experts to guide, mentor and help you achieve a successful career.
- Upon selection, you will be engaged in periodic rotation in different segments of the business to aid your development and success throughout the training programme.
Do you ?
- Have a positive mindset, instinct for what is right
- Have passion for creativity and innovation
- Have the drive and agility to overcome challenges, build and maintain good relationships
- Have the confidence to challenge the status quo, people and pursue innovative solutions
Behavioral and Academic qualification
- First degree in Science or any related field
- Minimum of a second class upper
- Not older than 26 years come December 2016.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in a team.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and resume with the job title as the subject to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.