PAL Pensions Vacancies for Business Developement Team Assistants (NYSC)
Job Recruiting: Business Development: Team Assistants (NYSC) In Nigeria
2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Job Title: Business Development: Team Assistants (NYSC)
- Sort /Bundle mail in preparation for delivery or transportation in case of statement delivery
- Deliver mails to registered addresses within stipulated timeframe and submit money receipts collected along mail routes
- Return signed and dated acknowledgement copies of all mails delivered.
- Record address changes for redirection of mails
- Provide updates to PSC to enable them issue notices concerning undelivered mails to Clients and provide information on alternative location where these mails can be collected
- Maintain accurate records for mails delivered and undelivered. To be signed off daily by line manager.
- Provide customers with change of personal information forms where necessary and submit updates to line Manager.
- Report any unusual circumstances concerning mail delivery, including the condition of mail, feedback from recipient, etc.
Summary of role objective
- Under general supervision, performs mail delivery tasks.
- Sorts, and distributes outgoing letters and statement of accounts to clients within a specified location, travelling by public conveyance.
- Work involves commuting between other office and assigned locations.
- May retrieve mails from customers to addressed Regions and/or Divisions.
- Perform other related work for the team as required.
Minimum Educated level
- Good command of English Language
- Substantial knowledge of assigned routes
- Knowledge of the departmental functions and a basic understanding of the deliverables
- Ability to be meticulous and keep proper records
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply