Job Opportunity: Business Manager in Lagos
- The BM is to manage the entire Business Unit by developing, strategizing, sourcing for clients, building relationships, Marketing and directing the other units towards target achievements:
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Direct collection of monthly service charges, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Must be very creative
- Strong networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Public Relations Management
- Fraud Detection and Control
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of the Business.
- General Accounting / accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential
- Purchase and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for Management
- Extensive knowledge of Customer conversion and retention
- Attention to Detail
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Design and Re engineering
(Experience & Training):
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Experience in similar organizations and at least 5 years track record.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th October, 2016.