Ongoing Graduate recruitment: Downstream Oil and Gas Company via KPMG
In line with the organisation’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the company is seeking to hire a Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will direct, administer, and coordinate the operational activities of the association in accordance with policies, goals, and recommendations established by the member companies’ Board of Trustees.
The COO is expected to have an understanding of the downstream sector landscape, anticipate risks and challenges, and undertake mitigating actions.
The individual should be a dynamic and experienced professional who has worked in a leadership position in a downstream Oil and Gas Organisation, and can demonstrate the ability to deliver results in a complex and challenging environment.
- A first degree, a post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline. An MBA is an added advantage.
- Strong track record of operational activities / leadership in the Downstream Petroleum Industry
- Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Result oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent business acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- At least 10 years work experience, 5 years of which must be at Senior Management level in the Downstream Petroleum Industry.
- Ability to develop and implement strategy in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and balancing wider consequences.
- Broad business knowledge and the Downstream Petroleum Industry value chain
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply