March 2016 Emirates Graduate Cabin Crew Recruitment
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers.
Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata’s network now extends across 100 locations worldwide.
With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries:
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Reference no: 130000X8
Location: United Arab Emirates
Where could you be tomorrow?
Tomorrow, the world could be your office. You could be living in one of the world’s most dynamic cities and working in an office at 40,000 feet. Exploring the world and building a career, all at the same time. Earning a tax-free salary with shared furnished accommodation provided to you and sharing the experience with colleagues from over 130 different nationalities.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 120 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the Americas with an ultra-modern, all-wide-body fleet including our flagship A380 superjumbos. We are looking for exceptional people to join our international cabin crew based in Dubai. If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for customer satisfaction, we’d like to meet you. Our recruitment team interviews potential applicants in many cities around the world.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 21 years old at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online