July 2016 Graduate Trainee Engineers at EPCM Engineers Limited
Recent Vacancy: EPCM Engineers Limited Graduate Trainee Engineers
EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client’s financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- A minimum of B.Sc in any Engineering discipline
- First Class & Second Class degrees only
- Age: Under 25 Years as at July 14, 2016
- Completed NYSC program.
- No experience required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org Your application should include a Cover letter, providing a summary of your experience and outlining your convictions regarding your suitability for the job. If there is only one position available, why do you qualify to be selected?
- Application Email Subject line should read: JOB TITLE/Full Name/Discipline/Class of degree/Place of residence/Age.
- Example: GRADUATE TRAINEE ENGINEER/Johnson Philips/Engineering/Second Class Upper/Lekki, Lagos/25.