June 2016 Chief Marketing Officer Recruitment at Fez Consultants In Lagos
Current Vacancy: Fez Consultants Chief Marketing Officer In Lagos
Fez Consultants – Our Client provides innovative technical and marketing solutions for several industries e.g. health care and security. We are looking to recruit for suitably qualified candidate below who will give our client a marketing edge through advertising, social media activities which translates to high sales volume.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for Marketing operations, Sales team and Business Development, to ensure these three units are working seamlessly to grow the business by outperforming our competitors.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital eg Social media and non-digital eg Press
- Prepare basic official documents and contribute to the preparation of more complex documents
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis method
- Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools
- Participate in meetings and briefings (both internal and external)
- Interface with clients and effectively discharge any assigned tasks
- Contribute to planning and organisation of the office and work schedules
Marketing – (Inputs):
- Plans and monitoring
- Requirements planning/documentation
- Translates and simplifies requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Building a unique and innovative brand for Rescue Technologies in the Nigerian Market which gives the company an edge and consistency
- Leading the Communications team to create a best in class social media presence that empowers stakeholders to spread the Rescue Technologies brand virally
- Create an awareness of Rescue Technologies services
- Find and develop clients for Rescue Technologies
- Leverage on existing clients to build more clients
- Create an innovative communication channel which engages existing clients as well as attracts potential clients
- Develop Marketing strategies that will take Rescue Technologies to the next level in the Market
- Supervise, evaluate and monitor teams performance
- Implement and manage Marketing Budget
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
- Understanding the market and competitors product
- Drive growth beyond traditional marketing functions
- Ensuring the sales team are targeting the right customers
- Implementing marketing plans that will maximise effectiveness of the sales force
- Ensuring there’s constant connection between marketing and sales
- Constantly monitoring revenue and cost generated from sales
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to come up with ideas to grow the business and its Market value
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite Teamwork
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly
- Meet assigned deadlines
- 2:1 in a Bachelors’ degree required in any program under the Management & Social Sciences, Pure Sciences or Law faculties from a reputable higher institution.
- At least 10 years experience in Marketing, Sales and Business Development.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Masters degree or MBA is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as subject