October 2016 Digital Marketing Executive Job Vacancy at FindeXperts.com.ng
Fresh Job Vacancy: Digital Marketing Executive
FindeXperts.com.ng is an Online Directory of professionals and artisans in Nigeria; as well as an SEO company that helps listings on the directory rank on page #1 when their keywords is searched on Google. The company requires the services of DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE to bring awareness of its services to the Nigerian populace.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing our website online, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
- You will put together various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get our website message out, as well as perform consumer research to discover other ways of reaching potential customers via the Internet.
- You will oversee Internet marketingcampaigns from program management to execution.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize speed and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to- end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
- and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that
- engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply to [email protected]. Please ensure subject of application is “DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE“. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.