March 2016 GE Nigeria Job for a B2P Rapid Response Team Member
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2P Rapid Response Team Member
Job Number: 2484732
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Global Operations
Business Segment: Global Ops-Middle East & Africa
- Global Operations – Supply Chain is creating regional leadership roles to manage key Buy-2-Pay processes & operations.
- The role involves team leadership,managing operational processes & working closely with BPO center in KSA.
- He/She will be responsible for managing escalations that require direct intervention to resolve urgent B2P issues
- This is to support the organization as we re-align around core B2P processes & our delivery model to drive operational productivity & support of future growth.
Working directly with GE businesses & GE suppliers you will:
- Work directly with the B2P operations leader & GE business functional leaders across entire MENAT region
- Handle the wing-2-wing processing for urgent transactions that requirements expedited processing
- Participate & support regular operating meetings to review expedition volumes & common issues
- Your expertise will ensure that all transactions are 100% compliant
- Coordinate teams responsible for operating & supporting the B2P process lines
- Ensure alignment of process line support teams
- Based on volumes of expedited volumes of transactions , you may also be involved in driving reduction of B2P process line holds
- Have detailed process & platform knowledge to manage transactions across all regional B2P platforms
- You would be required to support all aspects of the invoice processing including supplier setup, PO creation, keying, approval & payment
- For repeating urgent requests identify the root-cause & work with stakeholders to fix the process to prevent reoccurrence
- Degree in Finance or Business management
- 2+ years B2P or finance experience
- Experience of work with multiple teams both GE & 3rd party across region
- Good communicator, building relationships with internal customers & external suppliers
- Detailed working knowledge of regional B2P processes & platforms
- Fluent in English; Arabic speaking a plus
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Detailed understanding of common B2P platforms > SSS, GL Prod, APEX
- Demonstrated good communications skills to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Willingness to drive issue resolution & manage escalations
- Ability to deal effectively with rapid & changing priorities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply