March 2016 Hobark International Limited (HIL) Vacancy for a Logistic & Materials Coordinator
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL),
Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic & Materials Coordinator
Req ID: Req-0949
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Participate to the management of the workload of his/her Materials Coordination team to ensure the availability and quality of materials at all Project sites.
- Directly supervise and monitor Project Stock Officer, in coordination with Onne Stock Control team
- Is the focal point and Lead contact person for Project Engineers, in order to control and report materials status and movements, in coordination with local teams (Onne Technical Logistics, Drilling and QAQC, Transit and Stock control) and 3rd parties involved
- Coordinate import and Customs activities with Shipping Officers and DW Transit teams, and speed them up when necessary to avoid bottlenecks
- Coordinate delivery, inspections and reception processes with Tech Log teams
- Check, sign or counter-sign OGFZ and contractors documents, like Freight Way Bills, Delivery notes and Service Tickets on behalf of the Project
- Assist Project personnel and visitors for administrative requirements and movements within Onne and Port-Harcourt areas, including supervision of Logistic Officer activities (bookings for accommodation, transport and escorts arrangements, meal tickets, planning and meetings organization, etc…)
- Locally supervise a TechLog Materials Officer, FOPS Materials supervisor and a Project Logistic Officer based in Port-Harcourt (dotted lines)
- Participate to mentoring and managing the development of skills and knowledge of his/her team, undertake evaluation activities, and propose training fitted to the job if necessary
- Identify, maximize and maintain awareness of the Project procedures and use of best practice within his Materials Coordination team, in order to improve processes and deliver in due time
- Support and advise DW Drilling and Completion teams, and Field Operations, in the preparation of materials lists and look ahead, for future Drilling and Completion operations, and spare parts stock implementation
- Coordinate and control Project materials master data creation and maintenance related
- For spare parts, manage the performance and supervise material analysis, Stock control criteria, reorder planning, goods issues and materials management strategies for the nominated sites within the duet organization in liaison with the Métier Partner.
- Follow and coordinate Stock inventories for company and partners’ internal / external audits
- Maintain an awareness of industry and best practices in relation to O&G, Supply Chain and Inventory management
- Manage cost-effective strategies to meet future demands and improve stock optimization of the entity and coordinate these actions
- Supervise drilling duet processes, including service and stock level monitoring and follow-up of drilling operation planning in accordance with the Drilling program
- Organize and supervise 3rd Party Stock movements in/out, and contractors’ storage facilities in close coordination with Project Stock officer and DW Stock control team
- Provide coordination, knowledge and assistance in the use of and the functionality of the inventory management and stock process related to SAP R/3 MM Module
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Oil and Gas industry, including a good knowledge of Procurement, Supply Chain and operational Logistics and Base activities.
- Knowledge of international transport regulation (Incoterms, IATA, IMDG), standards and documentation for air freight and sea freight, and related Nigerian Laws and Regulations.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply