April 2016 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Job for a Manager, Channel Management
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding
Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Channel Management
Reports to: Head, Strategy and Revenue Optimization
- The purpose of the role is to plan, implement and carry out third party revenue channels expansion activities in order to meet or exceed company revenue.
- Ensure consistent and even spread of all Payment Channel integrators through positive planning, deployment and efficient management of dealers and agents.
- Driving revenue through building a strong indirect channel partner network
- Educate the market / channel to the benefits of agile products and services.
- Developing Go-to-Market plans for each of the channel partners and agents, ensuring the efficient execution of those plans.
- Analysis and optimization of relationship between solutions service providers and channels partners and agents
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on boarding new channel partners and agents to drive collection efficiencies and provide basic insights at offsite locations into Ikeja Electric services and new initiatives through the effective deployment of the channels management plan.
- Serve as the partners single point of contact
- Present written quarterly reviews and annual plans to all levels of partner management
- Develop proposals and negotiate channel, agent agreements and any other legal commitment in conjunction with the legal department.
- Track progress against the targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met
- Ensure all partners adhere to company professional standards in the engagement of customers at all times
- First Degree (BSC/HND) or its equivalent
- 7 Years related work experience
- Experience working with VAR’s and other consulting professionals is preferred
- Excellent understanding of the Channel System Integrators and their revenue models.
- Excellent communication skills, focusing on persuasion and presentation skills
- Experience in channel sales
- Minimum of 3 years of prior supervisory / management role
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Research and report writing skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Ability to influence others.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good relationship management skills.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should please Click Here to Apply.
Application Deadline: April 12th, 2016
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.