March 2016 Jobs for IT Engineers in Oil & Gas at Upland Consulting Nigeria, Ltd.
Upland Consulting Nigeria, Ltd. is a technology services firm focused on solving mission critical problems and mitigating risk for executive management.
Upland also supports development and integration of technology solutions for business operations software such as IT Infrastructure, Decision Support Systems, Instrumentation & Electronics, Asset Tracking, ERP Solutions, Engineering Procurement as well as Wireless Sensor Network Systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as part of our drive for growth, we are looking for qualified applicants who are multi skilled and talented.
Job Title: IT Engineers in Oil & Gas
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Hands on experience on NetApp Storage Administration
- Hands on experience on Server Hardware (IBM, Hp, Dell)
- Hands on experience on server administration (Linux, Windows, and AIX certifications)
- Hands on experience on Microwave, VSAT, Alcatel PBX, Fiber Optics, Cisco networking
- Hands on experience on control systems sensor networks and automation systems.
- BSc degree in Computer Science/ BEng degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
BenefitsVery competitive salary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply