April 2016 Latest Jobs in an Energy-efficient, Resource-saving Technology Producing Company
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, one of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies.
With offices worldwide, the company goal is to deliver innovative solutions in the areas of Power Generation Services, Energy Management, and Healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager [Contract]
- In order to support their current teams, our client is looking for an EHS Manager to work with its IPP Team on a power project in Azura, Edo State.
- Manages the EHS Engineers and Supervisors within SCSP facilities and sites
- Definition and assimilation of procedures, methods and tools to effectively deploy the EHS management system
- Focus all SCSP facilities on EHS compliance as an overriding expectation for which everyone will be held accountable
- Develops and implements EHS training
- Conducts risk reviews, compliance audits and internal assessment of facilities
- Evaluates EHS implications of new product introductions including formal authorization for use
- Collection, analysis and reporting of QMS metrics
- Manages regulatory agency, 3rd party audits, inspections, inquiries, contacts and reporting
- Monitor developing international, federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and initiatives; analyze potential impacts; provide practical recommendations and risk analyses
- Work in partnership with senior and site management to develop and implement strategies, policies, and services to increase employee safety & reduce organization risks
Education & Qualification
- B.Sc Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of progressive experience in Construction/ Project EHS – specific Power Generation Construction/ Commissioning experience.
- Well developed English language communications skills (verbal, written and presentation); able to clearly and concisely express information (or data) to non-technical associates, peers and management.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA, DOT HMT, EPA regulations
- Experience in international organization- Advantage
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
Job Title: Logistic Manager [Contract]
- In order to support their current teams, our client is looking for Logistics Manager to work with its IPP Team on a power project in Azura, Edo State.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material, and reduce aging material
- Develop methods and procedures for scheduling of raw materials from suppliers to support manufacturing in achieving customer demand and minimizing cost impacts
- Develop and maintain transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met
- Create, manage and achieve the overall logistics and customer service department budgets
- Ensure Company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials. Resolve any legal issues pertaining to transportation/distribution
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles.
Education & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Logistics, Supply Chain or Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Business or Transportation/Logistics Management
- 6+ years in of experience working in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management.
- Solid knowledge and experience in transportation, import and export regulations and requirements including carnet, and warehousing management
- Strong analytics skills and logical thinking with advanced IT/ERP work experience.
- Solid communication skills including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures
- Proven knowledge on transportation, warehousing and supply chain management.
Job Title: Senior Contract Manager
- In order to support their current teams, our client is looking for a Senior Contract Manager to work with its IPP Team on a power project in Azura, Edo State.
- Identification of opportunities for outgoing claims, development of claim strategies, support/ preparation of notifications/correspondence and claims as well as negotiation and settlement in an international environment.
- Analysis of incoming claims, development of defence strategies, supporting/preparing response/ correspondence, claim negotiation and settlement in an international environment.
- General advice and support to site management, project management, supply department and other project team members in the execution of Customer contracts, consortia contracts and subcontracts to secure Customer’s contractual rights and entitlements.
- Collection and registration of all claim related documentation in Customer’s claim tool.
- Analysis of the power plant customer contract conditions and assistance of the project management in the preparation and conduction of a presentation of the analysis via contract workshop on site.
Education & Qualifications
- University Degree in Construction Law/ Quantity Survey or similar and/ or Degree with technical background (e.g. Civil Engineer)
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of Contract and Claim Management International Construction Contracts
- Senior Contracts Management experience with power industry
- Significant experience in power industry within commercial or contracts positions
- Should have experience of arbitration, litigation and claims management
- Experience of multi-billion $ projects – ideally IPP projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply