LEAP Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Youth LEAP
- Report to and work closely with the ED of LEAP
- Implement the Youth LEAP strategy and deliver on its objectives
- Lead the fundraising efforts for Youth LEAP supported by the ED and other directors
- Put together and manage the Youth LEAP’s budget, drive growth and manage costs, ensuring transparency, accountability and efficiency in the use of the initiatives resources
- Actively measure and monitor the impact of Youth LEAP by identifying and tracking key metrics on a regular basis
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of Youth LEAP
- Supervise curriculum review and development for Youth LEAP programmes
- Cultivate and manage the Youth LEAP brand, actively promoting its programmes
- Develop, engage and manage relationships with current and potential funders, investors and partners of Youth LEAP
- Oversee the successful implementation of Youth LEAP programmes and activities
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter and a finisher
- Strong financial discipline
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to work with significant autonomy
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to keep stakeholders informed
- Proven execution and delivery track record
- Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Passion for youth, education, training and social development
- Strong public speaking and training skills
- A first degree from a reputable university.
- Demonstrable managerial skills are required.
- Experience in the development space and a project management certification are an added advantage.
Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with the experience and value created
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted.