Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited Vacancy
Current Recruitment: Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited
Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian owned company engaged in logistics, transport, export/ local remover implementation and documentation. We are a dully registered company with innovation business plan to take delivery and remover business to the next level. We have identify the need in Nigeria as the commercial nerve and one of the most populous black nation, based on survey of business activities and ever demanding delivery and remover logistics needs of the populace.
Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations.
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics operations.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained.
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Supervise staff as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a transport/logistics operation and management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader
- Additional Information
- Other Requirement
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to the Human Resources Manager: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th August, 2016.