Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world.
Job Title: Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016 – Commercial
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s level education in Business or related discipline with a maximum of 3 years’ commercial work experience after graduation in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Resourceful and flexible with strong capabilities to prioritise, optimise and perform in a high-paced environment.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career within the commercial part of the business.
- International mobility and travels are expected.
- Ambitious individual with a passion and drive to excel.
- An international mind-set and excellent command of English (both spoken and written).
- A pragmatic and holistic thinker.
A challenging and rewarding opportunity where we will provide you with the framework to build a long-term career in the global trade and transportation industry. During the Graduate Programme, you will have vast opportunities and be part of a truly international group of passionate and ambitious professionals. Together you will:
- Build your knowledge from working with world-class experts within the shipping and business fields, in your rotational assignments and in the four global MLGP seminars.
- Build a global network that you can leverage in your future interactions to enable collaboration and career.
- Be significantly exposed to high-level leaders to ensure that theoretical insights are continuously linked to concrete business challenges.
- Become part of a diverse team where we play to win and ‘we’ always comes before ‘I’.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply