May 2016 Marketing Executive/Showroom Manager Job Opportunity in a Luxury Goods Company in Lagos
Latest Career:Marketing Executive/Showroom Manager in a Luxury Goods Company in Lagos
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client, a Home Appliance, Accessories and other luxury Goods Company based on the Island, seeks to employ qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive/Showroom Manager
- To take full responsibility for the day to day running of the Showroom to ensure that the Showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- To manage, motivate and develop the team to ensure that targets are exceeded.
- The successful candidate amongst others will Introduction and implementation of the 48hr Golden Rule. All tasks must be completed within 48hrs.
- Will provide support with the implementation of CEM which will be deployed beginning of second quarter.
- There must be a minimum of one event at the gallery weekly. Event targets must be met each quarter.
Showroom Management – this entails the following:
- Daily inspection of the gallery
- Oversight of staff conduct within gallery
- Oversee all social media activities which should include evaluating, review and recommendations.
- Create marketing plans for the Lagos and Abuja offices.
- Oversee products training for staff and dealers.
- Customer Service Management – Oversee technicians regarding installation and repair.
- IT Coordination – Be the point of contact between IT technicians and staff for all IT issues
- Display of products must be well presented at all times
- Will provide support with the product launch at the beginning of the second quarter. This should entail but not limited to sending media kits to major publications on each product which should run the entire length of the quarter.
- Proven management experience in leading, motivating, developing a team
- High end customer service and luxury retail experience
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and to multitask
- Computer savvy, experienced with till systems
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written skills
- Business awareness
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
- Familiarity with local market a plus
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills;
- The ability to use initiative;
- The capacity to work under pressure;
This area of work is open to all graduates but marketing is an increasingly competitive sector to enter and a Degree or HND in the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- IT or computer science;
- Business or management;
- Relevant Experience in similar organisations and at least 7 years track record.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:
Application Deadline 16th May, 2016.