April 2016 Massive Entry Level Cadet Inspector Recruitment at the Police Service Commission (PSC)
The Police Service Commission (PSC), in pursuance of its Constitutional Mandate, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for appointment into the Nigeria Police Force in the capacity below:
Job Title: Cadet Inspector
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be certified mentally and physically fit by a Nigeria Police Medical Doctor or a Government Medical Practitioner.
- Must not have any previous criminal record(s).
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men, and 1.63 metres for women.
- Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men).
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSR or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License Is an added advantage.
Academic and Age Requirements for both Specialist & General Duty
- Be between 23 and 28 years of age.
- Have a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
- Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level
- To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline.
- This Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for. During application, ensure that you click on the Specialists’ Option Button and then Select the appropriate field you qualify for from the list of possible positions.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 13th May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click Here To Download Guarantor’s Form
All applications must be submitted ONLINE by following these steps:
- Ensure that you have a functional/working email address before you begin your application;
- Login to http://www.npfcareers2016.net/home.html;
- Carefully read the Instructions and make sure you understand the qualifications required for the position you wish to apply for;
- Click on your desired position and make sure you follow the instructions carefully as you fill the form with accurate information;
- On successful completion and submission of your form, you would be notified by a Screen Confirmation that your Application was correctly submitted;
- Exit the site and DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONCE;
- An email is immediately sent to you with details of the information you have submitted. You would be required to PRINT and present a hardcopy of this email message if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Any candidate who submits more than one application and/or gives false information would be disqualified and prosecuted.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
- The Police Service Commission and the Nigeria Police Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise.
- Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
- The Information you provide here shall be VERIFIED.