Recent Position: Accountant in Lagos
- Facilitate budget defense sessions
- Collate approved unit budgets and contribute actively to the management of budget spends
- Ensure accurate generation of the trial balance and other profitability reports on a regular basis for relevant personnel
- Monitor actual activity and performance levels against the approved budget and make recommendations to the unit head to ensure the budget objectives are achieved
- Track and flag all outstanding receivables/payables in line with company policies and procedures
- Maintain relationship with bank and carry out periodic bank reconciliations
- Review transaction entries to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure all unit heads are provided with relevant and adequate information to guide the management of their product, profitability and costs
- Receive vendor invoices and ensure prompt processing for payment
- Ensure accurate entries for all financial accounting operations
- Ensure effective management, maintenance and upgrade of the general ledger as required
Qualification and Skills Required
- First degree or its equivalent in Financial Accounting or any related field
- Banking Operations and Liaising Skills
- Budgeting and Control Procedures and Standards
- Financial Reporting and Analysis Skills- Including Collection & Interpretation of Financial Data
- Knowledge of Accounts Codes and Charts of Accounts.
- Knowledge of the Complete Cycle of Transaction in Financial Processes
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2016.