Our work focuses on providing expertise in sexual and reproductive health, maternal newborn and child health, HIV and AIDS, citizen voice and accountability, gender, social inclusion and equity to enhance institutional effectiveness to support strengthening of health service delivery and we are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: State Coordinator
- Lead Technical Inputs on MNH in Bauchi
- Support the implementation of the MamaYe-E4A strategy at state level
- Support MNH evidence-related strategies/activities in the State;
- Support relevant ministries and others in strengthening maternal death review processes;
- Contribute to the generation, analysis and packaging of evidence to support advocacy and accountability efforts;
- Establish state level accountability mechanisms bringing together a diverse array of partners to push for change on MNCH issues
- Collaborate with stakeholders (i.e. including media, advocates, CSOs) committed to strengthening evidence, advocacy and accountability in Nigeria;
- Track progress in Bauchi State against logframe indicators in collaboration with the Evidence Advisor;
- Contribute to keeping the MamaYe websites up to date with relevant evidence, new stories and blogs;
- Contribute to the development of workplans and country strategies and their implementation.
- Delivery of Operational Plan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and covering letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a full-time position, running from April 2016 (depending on the availability of the successful candidate) to March 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Early submission of applications is recommended as shortlisting will be an ongoing process as applications are received. Interviews will be held on Thursday 31 March 2016.
Application Deadline Thursday, 24th March, 2016.