Job Title: Bilingual Call Centre Agent – NYSC Intern
- Log on to Fonality and CRM between 8am-5pm
- Answer phone promptly – 100% of all calls must be picked
- Promptly respond to customer request both telephony and email
- Ensure an AHT of 2.15min per call
- Log all queries received on CRM immediately
- Research required information using available resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Proficient in relevant computer applications:(Microsoft Office Suite)
- Required language proficiency – Ability to speak two Nigerian Languages
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
Job Title: Customer Service Support
Locations: Abeokuta, Osogbo, Ilorin
To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- To provide effective support to PAL customers.
- Provide timely feedback to the HPSC on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
- Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
- To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
- To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals.
- Minimum of OND certification
- Ability to communicate in major native dialect of the location
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail