Appen is a global leader in speech and search technology services.
Job Title: Web Search Evaluator
Language Required: Hausa
Appen’s successful Web Search Evaluators possess:
- – A passionate and avid interest in working with the Internet.
- – Experience with Web browsers in navigating a variety of content.
- – Strong attention to detail and ability to focus and maintain accuracy in a time-sensitive environment.
- -The ability to work independently with effective time management skills.
- – Fluency in written and verbal English.
- – Excellent research skills, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- – Excellent troubleshooting, communication and problem-solving skills.
- – A broad interest and current knowledge of web-based culture, media, sports, news, and business.
- – The flexibility and patience to learn in an environment of changing standards and tasks.
- – The willingness to seek guidance and coaching when uncertain.
- – Ability to follow instructions without allowing personal experience or sentiment to cloud judgment.
- – Personal Windows PC or laptop that runs Windows Vista or above.
- – A high-speed Internet connection
- – Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply