A Food and Beverage manufacturing company is seeking for suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Commercial Officer
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hold a pertinent university degree.
- Experienced at representing the commercial function at the Management Committee and the BOD, as well as being an active contributor.
- At least 15 years of experience in an overall commercial/business function having held executive roles in recognized innovative organizations.
- Experience in a fast growth environment and a decentralized environment.
- Experience at working in a “performance based” environment in order to foster it within the team.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to supervise and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiation skills.
- Capacity to conceptualize as well as operationalize commercial strategies.
- Possess the required skills and standing to serve on the Management Committee.
- Ability to efficiently interact with board members.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Outstanding sales and marketing skills.
- Senior executive experience and presence.
- Superior organizational awareness.
- Experienced at managing diverse and geographically remote teams
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Problem solving – Brings a problem solving mindset to any challenging situation.
- Strategy Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex strategic topics and specialized information.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to deliver against set objectives while operating on some occasions in stressful situations.
- Agility – Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast growing organization.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies.
- Communication – Demonstrated skills in both written and oral presentations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply