Job for a .Net Developer in a Leading Consultancy Firm in Lagos
Job Opportunity: a Leading Consultancy Firm a .Net Developer in Lagos
internal expansion, they have decided to hire qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Department: Internal IT
Report To: IT Manager
- As a .NET developer, you are responsible for building .NET applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- The successful candidate for this role will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .NET code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Qualification and Experience
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science or related areas is an advantage
- Minimum Working Experience: 4 – 6years of relevant experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as BitBucket and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proven track record with hosted desktop and published applications
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with team members and end users
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Must be able to develop use cases and other design documents
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good working knowledge of Windows Presentation Framework
- Good working knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation
- Knack for writing clean, readable .Net code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2016.