2 Vacancies At a Leading Manufacturers of Office and Home Fittings In Abuja June 2017
A Leading Manufacturers of Office and Home Fittings In Abuja,June 2017
A Leading Manufacturers of Office and Home Fittings Several Positions In Abuja,June 2017
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria.
Due to expansion, we seek to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Interior Architect/Designer
- To develop and manage key aspects of the client’s architectural design functions, ensuring hitch free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
- Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
- Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction/installation activities
- Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Advise clients on the practicality of their project
- Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts
- B.Sc in Architecture/Interior Design/Industrial Design (Additional relevant certifications/masters degree is a plus)
- 3-5 years of professional and relevant work experience
- Relevant experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record of owning project from start to finish
- Ability to analyze and interpret specifications & dimensions
- Must possess Creativity and Artistic Imagination
- Must be very young, smart and agile
- Retail Sector/work environment exposure is a huge advantage
- Equal opportunity applies, FEMALES are highly encouraged to apply
- Must reside in ABUJA presently
- Other preferable exposure include FMCG/Furniture&Furnishing/Construction/Design/Corporate environment
- Must be cultured, analytical and meticulous
- Exposure in this context refers to clients/projects worked on by applicants’
- Experience in this context refers to scope of work done in applicants’ career history
Job Title: General Manager – Sales
- To exploit business opportunities, develop and deploy sales strategies that would guarantee the achievement of the overall sales target of the organization.
- Supervise sales teams in Lagos and Abuja (team of about 25 people)
- Identify sales opportunities by identifying consumer requirements defining market, competitor’s share and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Achieve sales objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing actions plans; implementing productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems;completing audits identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Develop field sales action plan
- Manage and oversee the entire sales operations of the business.
- Minimum of 10 years prime managerial experience in the Banking, Telecommunication or Manufacturing industry.
- Masters Degree in any related discipline from a reputable University.
- Sales Principles
- Strategic Selling
- Financial Acumen
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Market Place knowledge
- Drive for results
- Understand the dynamics of the Real Estate
Note: Only suitable candidates would be responded to
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
- [email protected] for Interior Architect/Designer Position
- [email protected] for General Manager – Sales Position
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.