Sept 2016 Business Development Officer recruitment in a Micro-Finance Bank in Lagos
Recent Vacancy: Business Development Officer In Lagos
Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client in the Micro-Finance industry is looking to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Industry: Microfinance Bank
- This is a marketing and sales position that will oversee product development and capacity building (external).
- He/she will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, deposit mobilization, and loan origination. He will also be responsible for reviewing and updating credit and loan files, generating demand deposits, risk assets, Clientele base generation and follow up on new and existing customer base.
- The role is responsible for planning strategies to grow the business.
- The successful candidate will be focused on core deliverable s such as identifying new business areas, determining and segmenting the target market, increasing the customer base, and coordinating public relations efforts.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategy development, and application of business planning mechanisms
- A good knowledge of the Microfinance industry with and excellent record of marketing and sales of banking products and models
- Strong experience in micro credit & micro savings in a successful MFB.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, and maintain, effective business relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development applied in commercial or Microfinance banking environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Business Management or related discipline; Professional certification or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- 2-6 years of experience in finance and business development including strategy formulation, new business development and implementation etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Application Deadline Friday 23rd September 2016.