June 2016 Graduate Job Vacancies in a Microfinance Bank in Port Harcourt
Job Recruiting: Graduate in a Microfinance Bank in Port Harcourt
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Grow the Banks client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a Degree/OND/HND/B.Sc in Marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
The Human Resource and Administrative Officer is responsible to manage administration and logistics activities in the office. He/she also takes responsibility to conduct tasks related to human resource. He/she will work closely with other staff to support operation functions go smoothly and efficiently.
– Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
– Responsible for the overall running of the reception operation
– Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
– Conduct procurement of stationery for staff and meetings/workshops and assets of the office
– Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
– Take minutes of office meetings as requested by the supervisor
– Update the filling system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
– Recommend and execute annual staff development plan for team
– Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with Labor Law
– Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
– Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
– Ensure to develop job descriptions for current/new positions
– Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
– Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
– Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions
– Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
– Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
– Support for procedures or papers relating to personnel or staffing issues
– Conduct instruction for staff members about admin and HR procedures
– Other related assignments.
– University degree in administration, human resource management or other relevant disciplines
– Fluency in English (both oral and written)
– At least 3 year experience working as an HR and administrative officer for an structured organization
– Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
– Very good computer skills on internet, MS office
– Experience in team working
– Able to work under pressure and deadline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV’s to: email@example.com with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.
Application Deadline 29th June, 2016.