Career Openings At A Quick Service Outlet in Lagos,Aug 2017
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Production Coordinator – QSR
- The Production Coordinator, shall be involve with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Decide what resources are required.
- Draft a timescale for the job.
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, managers.
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals:
- Involved with research and training.
- Working with the Production team from the outlet to review and create new food menus as well as communicate (training) on the new menus.
- Graduate from Catering and Hotel Management/Food Technology.
- Good production experience from a fast food restaurant.
- 1-3 years experience
- Conversant with different meals (if the individual has worked as a chef) and should know the right component to create food based on the menu.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
- The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the planning, direction, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs and strategies.
- Specifically supporting business strategies and projects including but not limited to sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality, image, improved profit margins and improved market share.
- Responsible for managing a comprehensive marketing strategy (with tactical outcomes and timelines).
- Develops and manages systematic approach to implement and track marketing projects for region and corporate team.
- Focus groups, surveying, facility mapping, trend development, and competitive pricing analysis.
- Frequent client interaction reporting project status, planning innovation and presenting new ideas.
- Ensures necessary training and support are provided to the team and that brand standards are fully executed at all identified points of service, resulting in brand consistency.
- Supports front line management with administration of marketing training and development programs for employees.
- 3 years related experience
- Good experience with Business Development.
- Conversant with Social Media Marketing.
- Someone that has worked in FMCG or hospitality or catering industry.
- Working with the Production Coordinator and should have an idea of the audience using the company’s product and how the product affects the market
- Good with PC (MS SUIT)
- Energetic and have good personality
- Must be confident
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.