Job Employment: UFR Installation Engineer In Lagos
Job Location: Lagos
- Accountable for supporting when required the Installation Manager and the Installation Leader ensuring 24/7 support to the offshore site representatives.
- Accountable for a timely review of installation documentation in accordance with Contract requirements, in particular technical/ HSE requirements, within schedule and without undue change to the scope.
- Accountable for technical information to be supplied for interface issues
- Accountable for going offshore when required and attending important COMOPS/SIMOPS meetings; preparing reporting the Installation Lead in a timely manner.
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- At least 3 years cumulative experience offshore on installation vessels
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply