July 2016 Site / Project Engineers Ongoing Recruitment at AA Racma & Partners Group Limited
AA Racma & Partners Group Limited is a group of companies that is registered in Nigeria to provide a wide range of professional services for the industrial, private and government sectors.
AA Group is positioned as a respectable and reliable group of companies. Our culture is one of excellence, team work, creativity, partnership with stakeholders and our community to deliver value in the market place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site/Project Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and manage project development from start to finish
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare system design documents.
- Ensure compliance with contractual and technical matters
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and documentation
- An extremely fast learner.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- 5 years cognate experience.
- A post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA) from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of network/systems design, analysis, productivity tools and operating systems
- Membership of COREN, or any professional body in Engineering
- Multi discipline knowledge in the following functions: installation of IT and low voltage system, Project management, and interface management.
- Extensive technical knowledge of engineering applications.
- PMP Certification
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and one page Cover letter to: [email protected]