May 2017 Job at Primera Food Nigeria Limited for an Accounts Payable Associate
Career Openings For Accounts Payable Associate in Agbara, Ogun May 2017
Accounts Payable Associate Application Ongoing in Agbara, Ogun May 2017
Job Title: Accounts Payable Associate
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry? Do you have a passion for manufacturing?
- If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
- A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Associate
The Accounts Payable Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Boking, monitoring of vendor accounts for raw materials, packaging and importation.
- Periodic Reconciliation of accounts
- Ensure that invoices are paid on or before due date.
- Preparing accurate subsidiary ledger and other required reports
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as Accounts Payable Officer
- Proficient in MS Office
General Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Highly attentive to details
- Advanced knowledge of Ms office particularly Ms Excel
- Sensitive to deadline
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Good analytical skills
- Can work under pressure to achieve optimum result
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Computer skills including spread sheet and word processing programs
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Patience and self confidence
The candidate must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of a Accounts Payable Associate. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest and trustworthy;
- Be respectful;
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Be flexible;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics;
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- This position requires a versatile candidate.
- The working environment can be stressful and fast paced; the ideal candidate will be motivated and organized.
- At different points in the year the Accounts Payable Associate will work odd hours depending on work load. It is important that this individual can perform and oversee these duties at varying times of the day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the advertised position as the subject of the mail.