Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in procurement and/or logistics position.
- Some experience in supervising Staff.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Rigorous, with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Professional level of English.
- Ability to work in complex environment and can bear the work load.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs.
- Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset.
Job Title: Base Logistician
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Logistics, supply chain management, or related field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Expert User of Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to manage and follow work plans
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
- Ability to think outside the box in problem management
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal skills – approachable, diplomatic, able to negotiate, influence, give and receive effective feedback, be a team player
- Ability to manage stress effectively, and juggle competing priorities
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in supervisory position an asset
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs
- Fluency in one or more national or regional languages an asset
- Proficient in IT and networking technology
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their Application by email to: email@example.com
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- Applications received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, no phone calls or follow-ups will be entertained.