May 2017 Business Development Manager Career at Aggreko Nigeria
Business Development Manager Career Opening in Lagos May 2017
Fresh Job For A Business Development Manager in Lagos May 2017
We work with passion, dedication and teamwork, building new opportunities through relentless
commitment to superb customer service and first-rate product quality and reliability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To take a medium term approach to developing business opportunities within new and existing markets.
- To establish relationships with stake holders and gain as much competitive advantage for Aggreko as possible.
- To provide the sales teams with very high probability of awards for them to conclude.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Sources business opportunities across allocated markets
- To ensure that project pipeline remains optimized for continuous project business growth
- To ensure that project awards meet or exceed budgets assigned to market
- Develops strategies to secure business to new and existing markets
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirementand moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree, technical discipline may be advantageous
- Have “hands-on” approach on Power & Utility sector and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas withoutsignificant direction
- Experience in customer exposure at executive level in power generation or other industrial equipment industries
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions in Powergeneration
- 8-10 years of Sales/Commercial/BD experience in Energy Industry with proven track record in developing business and generating new opportunities pipeline, resulting in orders closure
- Have the ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) at both a local and international level
- High standard of business morals and ethics
- Highly committed to Aggreko and its products
- Courage and Conviction – the ability to create a sense of excitement about taking on new challenges and a beliefin your capabilities to deliver results.
- Maintain and drive conviction of “circle of control”
- Holding people accountable – the ability to give clear and unambiguous direction to individuals and teams aboutwhat they need to do in order to meet the organisations objectives.
- Building capability – developing individuals and groups in order to increase the capability of the wholeorganisation.
- Relentless Preparation – preparing thoroughly for all important management decisions.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “stepchanges” in business results.
- Compelling Communication – recognising that clear communication is the key to understanding.
- Leading Others – the ability to create a compelling vision of the future and provide inspiration, clarity anddirection.
Key Role Interactions:
- External Customers, General Manager, Sales Manager, Sales team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply