Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe.
Job Title: Air Freight Officer
- Monitoring and organizing all activities within the cargo terminal on a shift basis.
- Motivate, coach and support supervisors and other operations staff to ensure that the team achieves targets and provides total customer satisfaction.
- Initiate awareness among staff members regarding company’s policies and procedures with regards to the safety and security measures.
- Represent the cargo services division as the focal point for all activities and queries from customers.
- Ensure reliable customer service delivery and on time performance is maintained.
Job Title: Sea Freight Officer
- To oversee and manage operational excellence for the Sea Freight Operations.
- To actively engage in operational problems with a view to find workable solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th May, 2016.