Job Opening: Operations Associate in Lagos, Nigeria
The position is full-time based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Operations and Logistics
- General administrative support to Operations leadership as might be required.
- Scheduling general meetings, preparation of audio-visuals and tele-conferencing equipment.
- Workspace management and allocation.
- Assisting with event organisation and planning.
- Supervision and coaching of Office assistant and operations interns.
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Timely procurement of items and ensure best value for money.
- Manage database of current suppliers and update as necessary.
- Track office supplies and trigger restock when minimum re-order level is approached.
- Data handling and reporting
- Maintain accurate record of purchases and analyse same to provide insight into financial operations as might be required.
- Prepare weekly expenditure reports for Office Management unit and support Office manager in budgeting.
- Run surveys for Operations department and distill information from these surveys for decision making.
Requirements (what makes you a great fit for this role):
- 2-4 years experience in operations and/or logistics in a fast paced company
- Proficiency with business apps such as Google Apps, Dropbox
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of procurement procedure and systems
- Attention to details
- Critical thinker and problem solver adept at planning and organizing
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Being a good person; we have a “no jerk” policy at Andela
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply