Recruitment 2017 At Anheuser-Busch InBev Management Trainee in Nigeria
New Vacancy For Global Management Trainee Programme in Nigeria, June 2017
Global Management Trainee Programme Job Position in Nigeria, June 2017
Anheuser-Busch InBev invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Job Title: Global Management Trainee Programme
- You’ll follow a structured, full-time 10-month programme where you’ll learn about how our entire business works.
- This covers everything from supply, logistics, sales, marketing and trade marketing through to information and business services.
- You’ll also learn about our other functions – people, legal and corporate affairs, procurement and finance:
- Global & Zone Induction – 2 Weeks
- Deep Dive (Supply) – 5 Weeks
- Deep Dive (Sales & Marketing) – 8 Weeks
- IT & Business Services – 3 Weeks
- Headquarters Strategy – 2 Weeks
- Supply Assignment – 10 Weeks
- Sales Assignment – 9 Weeks
- Capstone (Graduation) – 1 Week
- First Position & Mentoring From Senior Leader
Who We’re Looking for
- You should graduate with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree from any of the following disciplines:
- Business, Economics, Marketing Sales, Finance, Science, Engineering, Law or IT.
- You also need to be fluent in the native language of the country you wish to work in, and English, to be eligible for this programme.
- You’ll fit in best if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are results-driven and have undertaken some form of leadership position either inside or outside of university.
- Recently graduated (with less than 2 years formal work experience)
- English proficiency
- Cross functional interest
- Geographic Mobility within zone and globe
- Work permit for the country you are applying
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply