May 2016 AOS Orwell Job Recruitment in Port Harcourt for a Sales Engineer – Fabrication and Industrial Services
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably
qualified person to join its Process Management Division:
Job Title: Sales Engineer Fabrication and Industrial Services
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Ref.: OAL/SEFI
Area: Marketing & Sales
- Agree and meet quarterly sales goals, monitor performance; provide feedback and corrective actions;
- Build a quality network within the customer base and act as relationship focal point for key accounts; identify new leads and grow them into sales;
- Review every opportunity and ensure all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Ensure sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment;
- Support and own the Segment bid process, coordinating multi-Business Segment bids where necessary;
- Understand the market and competitive landscape;
- Ensure adequate coverage. Communicate changes to operations, the Segment and account management staff;
- Monitor client perception of Segment service delivery and help ensure excellence in service delivery
- Maintain integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident;
- Proactively coach and assist sales and operations staff as needed.
- Review and approve Segment bids and tenders in consultation with Division Sales Manager, Business Segment Manager and ED S&M;
- Responsible for the appropriate use of the ERP system for sales activities throughout the Division Segment;
- Consolidate the opportunity pipeline for the Segment and provide input to the budgeting exercise;
- A good first Degree or equivalent. An engineering or science first degree will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in similar role (with industrial experience) is required.
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following machine shop related services: Skid manufacturing, machine shop component manufacture, manufacturing opportunities, flanges and fittings, fabrication of small scale items
- Pressure vessels, Walkways, Baskets, marine repairs and maintenance etc., is desired.
- Must have sufficient analytical skills, be a good communicator and have good presentation skills
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results
- Experience in estimating and providing added value bidding;
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th May, 2016.