October 2016 Vacancy at WEB Nigeria
Vacant Job: Client Service Manager in Lagos
Webnig.com – We are a full service digital media think tank offering paid search, search engine optimisation, display and social media from offices in Lagos, Accra and London. Our people think creatively across channels, using state of the art technology to drive significant commercial results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
- Ensure work adheres to strategic direction of client
- Lead client meetings, including presentation of new creative work, strategic POVs, and analytical reports
- Facilitate resolution of any issues on client work
- Assess opportunities and competitive activities for clients
- Implement industry best practices and share digital trends with clients
- Collaborate, as needed, with external agencies to support client work
- Deliver projects within scope, identifying potential overages along the way
- Manage internal and external client expectation
- Responsible for developing client relationships and closing the ‘sale’.
- Write briefs with detailed functionality specifications
- Understand all processes and digital platforms.
- Responsible for forecasting and profitability, reporting on ROI and maximising financial revenue.
- Responsible for growing strategic businesses and revenue growth across our Nigeria operation.
- Responsible for preparing the agency for all pitching exercise.
- Explore new partnerships clients.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams i.e. brand, research, and technical Nigeria .
- Ensure customers are fully briefed and kept up-to-date with all digital marketing opportunities to reflect their business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in content development and marketing.
- Goal orientated
- Fun, dynamic and charismatic person
- Proactive and independent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Passion for client satisfaction.
- Ability to write integrated campaign proposals a plus.
- Innovative and creative mind.
- Experience of working in a digital agency a plus.
- Ability to understand any client’s technology, products, services and market.
- Sales person with associated sales skills – passion to win business.
- Proven experience of revenue generation.
- Ability to abreast of digital and market trends.
- Industry Certification in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Understand analytics and software packages.
- Understanding of marketing/advertising strategies, concepts etc
- Knowledge of online media platforms
Professional Qualifications and Associations:
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and content strategy/development is compulsory
- Strong process and workflow design skills
- Strong track record building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
- Have a background and significant experience in an advertising agency
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager is to improve Webnig Digital Training Centre’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- The Business Development Manager is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of Webnig Digital Center’s courses, fees, examinations and all WDTC’s services (including Market Research) as well as an understanding of the relationships on which Webnig Digital Center maintains its business.
- The Business Development Manager’s role is a thorough and up to date knowledge of current and emerging digital training programme in Nigeria and around the world.
- Present new products /services and enhance existing relationships.
- Achieve business development targets and goals
- Work with other staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Nigeria to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and WDTC’s Principal leaders or trainers.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Enhance existing and develop new relationships with national marketing/branding organizations, businesses and private universities where WDTC’s potential students are found.
- To make approaches to and receive enquiries from a range of external organisations to facilitate collaboration with the Webnig Digital Center.
- Promote WDTC’s research excellence (both overall capabilities and specific inventions or expertise) to third parties to develop sustainable partnerships and help secure more knowledge transfer outcome.
- Carry out due diligence on intellectual property of WDTC’s research unit to establish a protection and exploitation strategy to achieve a commercial end point. Advise on alternative commercialization strategies including licensing and business creation.
- Contribute to the generation of promotional material for areas of training and research activity as directed by Webnig Digital Center’s objectives.
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested by WDTC.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]