Job Title: Lagos Mainland Procurement Officer
Job Location: Lagos Mainland
- Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Processes the necessary clearance documents e.g Way bills etc.
- Ensures the proper processing of assigned customer orders e.g. Verifies quantification of orders; Verifies that the required order is within the agreed budget.
- Submits final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department
- Monitor internal procurement systems and processes and ensure that compliance is achieved across the organisation.
- Maintain accurate auditable records of all procurement process which result in high process compliance.
- Develop and maintaining close working relationships with internal and external contacts as appropriate.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies with stakeholders.Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on best criteria’s.
- Complies with the Regulatory Authority procedures and regulations.
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices.
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers.
- Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- A degree in(e.g., in a business field such as economics, logistics, supply chain management, operations management, finance, mathematics, or statistical analysis). A professional designation related to supply chain is considered an asset.
- Skill set should include: communication, active listening and learning, reading comprehension, coordination, judgment and decision making, organization, time management, writing, service orientation, negotiation, and mathematics.
- Work Value & Style: detail oriented, dependable, and cooperative, stress tolerant, independent, initiative, persistent, adaptable/flexible, independent and comfortable making decisions, multi-tasking, integrity, self control and adhere to a code of ethical conduct.
- 2 – 4 years previous work experience in the printing sector with procurement responsibilities is required. In addition, supply chain work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is considered an asset.
- High level of computer literacy, with specific requirements for Access databases, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary & Application:
- Salary is competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’
using ‘DPE1’ as subject of mail. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened. Applicants who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. Please be guided.
Application Deadline10th September, 2016