Teachers Massive Current Positions at Atlantic Hall International School July 2016
Vacancies Announcement: Atlantic Hall International School Teachers July 2016
Atlantic Hall International School is a Co-Educational full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful grounds in Epe, (Lagos State). Due to a substantially increasing role,
we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions below:
- Head of Department, Language (Modern and Indigenous)
- Head of Department, Humanities (Geography/Social Studies/Civil Education)
- Head of Department, English/Literature in English
- Teacher (Basic Technology)
- Teacher (Information and Communication Technology/Data Processing)
- Teacher (Biology)
- Teacher (Chemistry)
- Teacher (Physics)
- Teacher(Mathematics/Further Mathematics)
- Teacher (IRK)
- Teacher (Economics)
- Teacher (Business Studies)
- Teacher(English/Literature in English)
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A good first Degree B.Ed., BA, B.Sc or higher in relevant discipline.
- A post graduate Degree in Education/Teaching qualification.
- At least 3-5 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a reputable international school.
- Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organisation and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Teaching experience to cover local and International curricular, e.g. IGCSE.
- Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up to date and excellent subject matter expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 6th July, 2016