May 2017 Graduate Account Officer at Audacious Business Concept in Lagos
Graduate Account Officer Job Employment in Lagos May 2017
Graduate Account Officer Job Opening in Lagos May 2017
Audacious is Nigeria’s fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has eleven outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer (Female)
- The Account Officer post is one of the main functions managing the financial reports and accounting of the business.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- Posting of financial entries in the ERP
- Carrying out Revenue Assurance for the branches
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations as assigned
- Responsible for the preparation of audit schedules and assist auditors in their inquiries when necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring fixed asset acquisitions and disposals in the accounting system.
- Other accounting related responsibilities as assigned.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 1 – 2 years in a reputable multinational, consulting, or professional organization.
- Membership or certification by ACCA, ICAN or any other relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Female applicants only.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Management ability and supervisory skills.
- Team oriented
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online