Recruitment at Boch Systems Company Limited for Executive Assistants in Lagos,June 2017
Executive Assistants Job Openings in Lagos,June 2017
Recent Jobs For Executive Assistants in Lagos,June 2017
skilled and dedicated workforce, partners and technology, returning value to our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Purpose of Role
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant must be smart and enjoy working within a rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial environment that is ambitious and results-driven
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the business environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO with OEMs, Partners and other stakeholders, on matters related to CEO’s initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Follows up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong work tenure: 2 to 3 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), and Social Media web platforms.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, OEMs and Partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Executive Assistant” as subject