British American Tobacco Available Position in Lagos,June 2017
Current Job At British American Tobacco in Lagos,June 2017
British American Tobacco Vacancy Announcement in Lagos,June 2017
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Information Executive
Job number: 16659BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- The retail environment has never been more complex or competitive, but if you think like us you’ll be equally excited by the opportunities and excellent rewards of overcoming challenges and meeting your full potential.
- Your specific role is to provide support to the SP&I team through the co-ordination and production of analyses and reports on the tobacco marketplace.
- You’ll also be assisting in the implementation of the overall information strategy for BAT, receiving support from selected agencies as well as members of the Strategy, Planning and Insights team.
- The Strategy, Planning & Insights Department performs a key role in guiding company strategy through an expert understanding of the market and the competitive environment. As Marketing Information Executive, you’ll be a central resource in the delivery of this responsibility.
- If you have talent and motivation to succeed at a personal and professional level, you’ll find support and encouragement every step of the way.
- Ensure the delivery of forward looking consumer, customer and competitor insights.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Support the Information Manager in delivering a consumer centric perspective and up to date findings into given marketing projects.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting as per the regional guidelines.
- Engage confidently with key stakeholders in line with the guiding principles.
- Ensure all relevant consumer insights are effectively integrated into the management information system.
- Create good relations within the SP&I team and cross functional networking to develop effective and integrated insights.
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities in current processes.
- Support the Information Manager in providing insights to understand consumer behaviour, perceptions and needs to drive the development of differentiated offers into our portfolio.
- Support development and delivery of End Market Consumer insights and diagnostics to inform brand strategy, improve deployment and drive business towards consumer centricity.
- Assist with information related to end-market performance.
- Provide a long-term view on end-market opportunities and threats, ultimately contributing to regional strategy development.
- Previous experience in marketing.
- Competitor analysis.
- Strong IT literacy skills.
- Knowledge of data sources.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th July, 2017