Job Vacancy At Business Development Executive in Nigeria,June 2017
Job Career At Business Development Executive in Nigeria,June 2017
Business Development Executive Employment in Nigeria,June 2017
Our Client a major player in real estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified applicants into their esteem organisation
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
Business Development Executive
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 28 years and Above
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Real Estate Sector
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV/Resume to [email protected] with their valid addresses and contact numbers included the subject of your application should the job Title