June 2016 Fleet & Facility Manager Employment at a Cement manufacturing Company
Position Title: Cement manufacturing Company Fleet & Facility Manager
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Cement manufacturing and concrete mix production company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fleet & Facility Manager
Job Ref: FFML
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To manage a fleet of trailers and other heavy duty equipment whilst ensuring zero down time always.
- Manage drivers/operators/vendors and ensure compliance to safety and company policies.
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Manage the organization’s facilities.
- Any other related deliverables assigned.
- HND/ B.Sc Degree in Mechanical / Electro-mechanical Engineering – preferred
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Fleet & Facility Manager in a very busy environment preferably manufacturing sector.
- Strong knowledge of fleet planning, inventory management, facility management & fleet maintenance.
- Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Organising, planning, and negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skill.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise effectively without any form of supervision.
- Ability to identify planning improvements managing change and delivering quantifiable improvements.
- Business oriented and customer focus
- Thinking analytical problem solving skills.
Salary is above industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘FFML’ as subject of mail.
Note: MUST be doing both concurrently/have done both at the same time in the past. Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply
Application Deadline 27th June, 2016.