June 2017 Current Vacancy at Integrated Diagnostics Holdings for a Chief Financial Officer in Nigeria
Job Position For Chief Financial Officer in Nigeria June 2017
Chief Financial Officer New Job Opening in Nigeria June 2017
Sudan, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. With over 3,000 group employees, It covers all specialties of laboratory diagnostics and offer customers a wide range of diagnostics testing services that will materially impact patient and community well being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with (Egyptian GAAP & IFRS).
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedure.
- Executing internal controls over the Group’s accounting and financial procedures.
- Setting collection targets.
- Reviewing accounts receivable aging reports and follow up on collections.
- Review all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor.
- Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Production of accurate and complete P&Ls, working capital and cash forecasts on a rolling basis, and analyse and communicate any material variances to Finance VP.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts; and manage cash flow.
- Review the Group’s monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.
- Manage the Group’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Coordinate with the tax advisor of the Group and prepare/review any schedules that are required for tax returns.
- Maintain the renewals on the Group’s insurance policies.
- Monitor the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Participate as a member of the Finance Committee.
- Support and develop staff within the Finance team.
- Making sure that policies and procedures are strictly applied.
- Approve invoices “invoices with agreed upon floor” to be paid.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Assist the Finance VP in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Assist the Finance VP and the Treasury Manager with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and the Annual General Meetings and provide advice to support the decision making process.
- Using the “Zero-Based” approach for budgeting, prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Executive Director and Treasurer and/or Finance Committee.
- Project management (activity centers) accounting
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects/investments.
- Assist staff with the preparation of budgets for funding applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Nigerian Nationals only
- 10- 15 years of relevant experience in manfacturing listed companies is a must
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical thinking, decision Making and problem Solving
- Positive attitude and aptitude for change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply