Chronos Oil and Gas Vacancy for a Construction and Erection Co-ordinator May 2016
Recruitment career: Construction and Erection Co-ordinator
Chronos Oil and Gas is part of the Coberon Chronos Group of recruitment companies.
Established over 10 years Chronos currently payrolls 6000 contractors worldwide and makes in excess of 2000 placements each year.
Our client, a world leader in market-driven Innovation and Science will commence a refinery build project toward the end of 2014 in New Delhi, would you like to be considered to be part of this exciting opportunity….?
You will be joining a company with expertise spanning two centuries, a diverse range of industries in more than 90 countries; uniquely positioned to help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges by bringing world-class science and engineering to the global market place though innovative products, materials and services.
Job Title: CONSTRUCTION & ERECTION CO-ORDINATOR
- Full responsibility for coordination of the monitoring, review, checking, approval, or recommendation for approval of field construction and erection of ISBL and OSBL Units.
- Supervises Principal Engineers, who are responsible for specific Blocks of Units.
- Liaise closely with commissioning Coordinator and Maintenance Coordinator to facilitate safe and smooth commission of the Units.
Location : Construction Site at Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Duration : Mechanical Completion of all ISBL and OSBL Units
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate, with at least 15-20 years post graduate professional experience in the Hydrocarbon Processing Engineering and Construction Industry.
- Experience as Construction & Erection Manager of a greenfield refinery or petrochemical plant project, or similar facility.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Must permanent or contract staff of Sponsoring Company.
- Reports to Project Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply