Vacancy at Nielsen Company for Client Service Managers in Lagos,June 2017
Client Service Managers Job Recruiting in Lagos,June 2017
Job Opportunity For Client Service Managers in Lagos,June 2017
Cola and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
- Responsible for sale and marketing of high quality consumer research to a broad base of clients.
- Servicing of clients- prepare proposals, interprete briefs, prepare and present research reports.
- Application of consumer research methodologies to solve clients’ business issues/problems/concerns.
- Seek to understand clients’ business and provide insights to clients’ strategic goals and objectives.
- Proactively engage in clients’ key business issues, contribute to decision making and deliver effective presentations.
- Participate in the development of Client proposals, briefing documents and presentations for all assigned client accounts
- Participate in the implementation of the needs assessment process in key client organizations.
- Using consultative selling, effectively communicate and negotiate at top –to-top level.
- Promote effective working relationships with clients; the client service teams; and other Nielsen functions
- Build strong relationships with senior marketing, research and sales leaders within key client organizations.
- Identify opportunities to expand business within client accounts through a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the application of Nielsen’s suite of solutions.
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Research or a Business related area; postgraduate degree or MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- Expertise in servicing clients and strong analytical skills
- Good organisational skills; strong leadership and people management skills
- Competent negotiator with effective influencing skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of all Nielsen products and service offerings in Ivory Coast and West Africa
- 5-6 years working experience in Market Research or Business Analytics and Client Servicing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of research methods (RMS & CI), analysis and tools
- Strong business acumen, strategic perspective and good knowledge of market dynamics.
- Direct contact with Nielsen’s key Clients in Nigeria, West Africa.
- Client Business Partners, Client Account Managers, Operations Leaders and Data Science Managers
- Networking with heads of FMCG companies, representing the company in various forums.
Typically plays a key role in the achievement of client account goals and objectives specifically:
- Management of revenue
- Coordinating/supporting activities and initiatives within client accounts in Consumer Insights (CI)
- Delivery of insightful and value add presentations with client solutions which will serve as sales pitches to key clients within the markets
- Management of projects
- Engaging effectively with key clients and developing strong client and business relationships to address client needs
- Makes decisions (in consultation with others) that directly affect the accounts, market and/or area revenue.
- Ensures that high quality standards are met across the various accounts.
- Decisions affect achievement of functional results for six months or more.
- Decisions regularly require the ability to develop alternative solutions based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply